Office of the chief electoral officer Canada jobs. It provide stress free and pleasant environment to its employees from the day of joining. Jobs in this agency is valuable because this department directly relates to parliament members who make laws for public of Canada. Both male and females can apply. Currently it is looking for following jobs:
- Manager, Internal communications
- Manager, Operations
- Returning Officer
- Field Officer
- Candidate must graduate degree holder from recognize institute especially in communications or public affairs with relevant experience.
- Applicant must be 30 years old or above.
Salary is from $89,415 to $96,461
Last date to apply is 03-27-2021.
The office of the chief electoral officer is also famous as elections Canada. It is responsible for arranging and controlling of federal elections. It works fairly and doesn’t support any political party but all the parties support the electoral office. Now it is hiring as manager in various fields. Here is a list of duties and experiences.
The manager internal communications is responsible for integration of initiatives to start a relationship with employees and stakeholders.
The manager field planning and operations handle services to establish communication between headquarters and employees within country.
Experiences / skills
- Experience in handling financial activities
- Ability to lead development plans
- Skills to provide suggestions to senior management
- Strong knowledge of agency’s rules and regulations
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
What is election Canada
The head of agency is chief electoral officer of Canada and appointed via the house of commons of Canada for term length of 10 years. After appointment the agency Head appoints the election commissioners and the incumbents are responsible for to enforce the Canada elections act. Office of the chief electoral officer Canada jobs
It reports directly to the parliament house instead of federal government. The office of the chief electoral officer is responsible for the followings:
- Voter’s access to system
- Inform peoples about elections and training of officers
- Registration of political party and their assets
- All financial information’s of political parties and candidates
- Providing electoral materials in all the districts
- Held by elections within 60 days according to rules and regulations
The executives of department are not allowed to vote to any candidates. Only 18 years old citizens have right to vote. All these rules are made up for transparent elections to build public interest on government. The returning officers are appointed by commissioners in each district who handle elections to elect parliament members.
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training. of Canada
Note * It is governmental department so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance etc.
Apply online here:
Office of the chief electoral officer Canada jobs