Pepsi company jobs 2021. As we know Pepsi-Co has become huge brand in the world food and beverage industry so it consistently offer jobs in various field. Career outlook is good due to high pay packages and facilities. Now it is looking for following jobs:
- Support officer . Franchise
- AGRO Regional Manager
- Environment Analyst
- Insights Manager
- Candidate must be graduation/ masters in relevant field from recognize institute with first division and relevant experiences,
- Applicant must be 18 to 45 years old.
Salary is from 52,157 to 123,200 pkr.
Last date to apply is 23-April-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here https://www.pepsicojobs.com/main/jobs
See complete advertisement here:
PEPSICO is an US Multinational food company. Its headquarters is situated in New York. PEPSICO is one of the most renowned foods and beverage companies worldwide, servicing Over 200 countries worldwide.
The Pepsi-Cola Company merged with PepsiCo in 1965, becoming PepsiCo. PepsiCo is the most extensive food and beverage company in North America in terms of net sales. PepsiCo has approved license in some regions to handle liquor distribution.
PepsiCo’s net sales in 2020 were more than $70 billion just by selling complimentary food and beverage across the world. PepsiCo’s product portfolio features a wide variety of tasty foods and drinks, including 23 brands with total annual retail sales of even more than $1 billion each.
PepsiCo aims to expand its businesses in other countries in the early twenty-first century, especially in Russia, the second-largest sector of this organization. PepsiCo is involved in developing, marketing, and distributing grain-based snacks, beverages, and other goods.
- Vision is to become the global leader in convenient foods and beverages.
- To create more smiles with every sip and bite
PepsiCo is looking for staff of following vacant positions
- Urgent male and female staff is required for handling clerical tasks in the office of Rawalpindi.
- A reporting analyst in Lahore is required to assists reporting manager in monthly/quarterly/yearly financial reporting to BU/ Sector/ Corporate and local management, including preparation and submission.
- ASM in Multan is required to lead the sales team in deploying company strategies and develop plans to address local business needs, and to train and motivate the team to achieve short term company.
- ARGO regional manager is required in Kasur to directly coordinate the activities from Farmer Selection
- Insight Manager is required in Lahore to enhance consumer, shopper and trade understanding and facilitate fact-based Marketing capability for the Business Unit.
- SC network optimization in Lahore to lead the Network Design agenda for AMESA, providing Network design strategy, Network Optimization.
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete online application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * Selected candidates will enjoy all benefits like pension, medical allowance etc.