Police jobs in Hertfordshire UK. The career outlook for Hertfordshire constabulary is good due to facilities and packages. It provides a pleasant environment to its employees. Now it is hiring for following vacancies:
- Business Support Administrator
- The candidate must have graduation/masters degree in relevant field from a recognized institute with experiences.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from £21,876 – £26,865 per year.
The last date to apply is 22-August-2021.
Interview date is 13-September-2021
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
Hertfordshire constabulary delivers the best possible services to the public. It aims to provide a safe and secure environment to the citizens of Hertfordshire.
Hertfordshire Police hires candidates in different branches. These branches include:
- Police officer,
- Finance staff,
- Community support officers,
- Fingerprints specialists, and administration,
You can join Hertfordshire Police to become a decision-maker and professional.
The business support officer is responsible for various administrative tasks. These tasks include liaisons within different branches. Therefore, excellent skills are required.
The incumbent will provide support to police staff and officers to deliver services. Business support officer duties are following:
- Prepare and maintain reports
- Ensure data accuracy and availability when needed
- Collect, manage and analyze data to set priorities for administrative tasks.
The incumbent is responsible to prioritize workload and provide support to senior management. The successful candidate will need to show that he can do projects within tight deadlines.
Required skills and experiences:
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and outlook
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experiences in the business administration field
- Willing to work in bad weather conditions
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will may go through training.
It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like Pension, Life insurance, Medical and dental plan, Premium Payment Plan, Healthcare Reimbursement allowances etc.
Police jobs in Hertfordshire UK