Punjab Forensic Science agency Lahore jobs. The career outlook for forensic science agency is good due to its high pay packages and facilities. Candidates who think they have enough qualification in addition with the required experience needed for the jobs are welcome to apply. Now offering the following jobs:
Junior Forensic Scientists in following categories
- DNA & Serology
- Trace Chemistry
- Firearms & Tool Marks
- Pathology & Histology
- Audio Visual Analysis
- Computer Forensic
- Crime and Death Scene Investigation
- Candidate must be MS/ M Phil/ MBBS/ Engineer/ graduate degree holder in relevant subject from recognize institute with first division and relevant experience.
- Applicant must be 20 to 35 years old.
Salary is from 62,157 to 123,200 pkr per month.
Last date to apply is 26-April-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online after submission of NTS chalan www.nts.org.pk
See complete advertisement here:
The Punjab Forensic Science Agency (PFSA) is a sub agency that is working under the Punjab Home department. It is a provincial department of Punjab and accountable to the parliament through Home Minister. Its headquarters is situated in Lahore.
The agency was established by Punjab government through an act in 2009. The agency provides forensic services to the law enforcement agencies in Punjab. The agency provides forensic reports of following:
- Crime and death scene
- DNA report
- Forensic of Photograph
- Computer forensic unit
The forensic specialist or agency’s employees are responsible for specimen collection, identification and expert report writing. They collect, identify and process the physical evidences independently from victims and suspects.
These reports help in solving of typical cases of murder, fraud and some other kinds of crimes.
Some forensic specialist also serves as technical witness. They collect phones, computers and other devices for forensic. As some of crimes done in digital way from computer or other electronic devices, So such technical experts provide assistance to solve cases.
Medical examiner prepares their report for better results. Agency always hires candidate having experience and knowledge of working in laboratories. They should be familiar with lab techniques, procedures and safety measures.
Working of Forensic experts:
- Select the most appropriate specimens for best possible forensic report.
- Select evidence collected by police and legal department for better result.
- Analyze the specimens according to scientific principles.
- Arrange latest development and researches for better forensic investigations.
- Provide all the testimony and expert report in court of law.
- Arrange and provide latest expert devices to police officers to obtain the greatest forensic value.
Selection procedure consists of Application process (complete online application form), Test and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department, they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance etc.