Royal Canadian Air Force jobs in Winnipeg. Royal Canadian air force provides a barrier-free work environment to its employees. The career outlook is also good due to the packages and benefits. Now looking for following vacancies:
- Barrack Warden
- The candidate must hold a diploma from a recognized institute with relevant experience.
- Applicant must be 20 years old or above.
Salary is from $23.20 to $25.21 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week.
The last date to apply is 31-August-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply here:
Royal Canadian air force is a national air force of Canada. Its vision is to provide effective air power to the Canadian forces.
The Royal Canadian air force is responsible for providing aircraft to help the missions of the Canadian army and navy. It works under the department of national defense.
Duties of Barrack Warden:
The duties of a Warden are following but not restricted to:
- complete day by day visual inspections of all convenience properties and report dangers;
- liaise with visitors and residents in regards to any worries and issues with their rooms;
- complete documentation for furnishings and maintenance;
- perform and authorize the duties of a Fire Warden via doing routine investigations and submitting reports;
- receives, stores, conveys, and organizes the delivery of supplies and goods;
- liaise with cleaning staff in regards to cleaning necessities and timetables.
- Experience as a building caretaker
- Experience in the management of goods
- Experience in shipping
- Experience in a distribution center or warehouse
- Experience directing minor repairs
- Willing to wear recommended safety equipment
- Willing to work in bad conditions
- Willing to work overtime
Must be able to perform various physical duties, including walking, bending, lifting, pushing, stooping, and crawling.
Note * The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.