Royal Canadian mint job opportunities. The Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) employees take pride in owning a respected and stress-free workplace. It ensures some unique benefits to its employees, like health insurance, pension, and many more. It is looking for dynamic and motivated candidates for the following jobs:
- senior editor
- The candidate must have graduation/masters degree in relevant subjects with experiences.
- Applicant must be 22 years old or above.
Salary is from $84,470 to $106,500 per year.
The last date to apply is 19-May-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here:
The Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) is looking for a Senior Editor who can flourish in a comprehensive environment. Answering the Senior Manager, Linguistic Services and Official Languages (LSOL), the Senior Editor is a prepared interpretation proficient fit for delivering publishable-quality writings in French and periodically in English. The incumbent will utilize strong abilities to support the Senior Manager as required. It would be an issue solver for the LSOL Section and its customers.
key roles of senior editor:
- edit various basic reports (for example, security information sheets) or high-profile archives expected for publications.
- Translate a wide range of mediums to high complexity from English into French and, whenever required, help check item names and prints on coins.
- help in creative writing solutions, socially exact French and English counterparts to help the Mint’s communication, marketing, sales, and deals archives, including numismatic authentications, bundling, Web materials, and so on
- Give guidance and help in French and English to Mint staff and mentor the Section’s group on language tips and trends in the Canadian and worldwide language industry.
- Help advance bilingualism at the Mint and maintain the utilization of the Official Languages Act and its applicable guidelines, including capturing dangers of resistance that could be negative to the Mint brand and the Mint’s standing as a leader government foundation.
- Help and support the Senior Manager in different tasks, including lovely environment creation.
- help to solve the prioritize issues related to projects
What is Royal Canadian Mint (RCM)
Royal Canadian mint is a state-owned corporation and established under the Canadian mint act. The minister of finance supervises the agency and acts as a link between cabinet, parliament, and mint. Its headquarter is in Ontario.
The mint generates all the coins and circulates on behalf of other countries. It designs and produces costly coins, including gold, silver, and platinum, and some medals. Furthermore, it offers silver and gold refinery services.
The agency serves the public interest and works for profit without depending on taxpayers’ support.
Like private sector organizations, the Canadian mint also consists of the CEO, president, and board of directors, and the president is known as the master of the mint. Jobs in Royal Canadian Mint
In 2012, the mint developed a digital currency to allow unspecified transactions supported by the government.
Its primary duty is to produce and handle the distribution of mintage and prepare reports for the finance minister. The organization has a production power of 2 billion coins per year.
It has produced a variety of colored coins for new Zealand. That coins were the first colored coins in history while it has its robotic arm for designing.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training. Latest jobs in the National defense department of Canada
Note * It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.