Royal Canadian Mounted Police(RCMP) jobs. The Career Outlook for an IT security analyst is outstanding globally. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police provides a tension-free working environment to its employees and is among the top employers in Canada for new graduates. It is looking for motivated candidates for the following posts.
- IT Security Analyst
- The candidate must have a graduation/master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized institute with experience.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $75,129 to $91,953 per year.
The last date to apply is 30-August-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send their latest resume online here
Duties of IT security analyst:
The duties of incumbent are following:
- Examines security incidents, administers proactive measures, and execute corrective action:
- Conduct technical exploration, take part in forensic investigations,
- Gives direction and help to customers in following approved IT security principles and methods in developing and implementing solutions:
- Provide technical analysis, advice, and support to customers on IT security issues according to the government policies:
- Analyze sensitive documents and guide customers for changes needed to address security deficiencies:
- Take part in the conduct of risk evaluation of IT systems:
- Analyze, develops, maintain, and provide documentation on security standards and guidelines:
- Provide written and oral responses to client’s queries and give training to clients on IT securities:
- Represent and lead the project team in conversation with clients to convince them of the requirements for IT security
- Take part in the analysis of IT security integration and secure electronic service delivery and leads short term project teams:
- Maintain information on developments and trends in IT security implementation:
- Experience in the IT security field
- Experience in IT security analysis and documentation
- Experience in IT infrastructure or IT applications
- Knowledge of government policies on IT security
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
It is a governmental department, so they get all benefits like Pension, Life insurance, Medical and dental plan, Premium Payment Plan, Healthcare Reimbursement allowances, etc.