Software engineer jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship. The career outlook for software engineer or software designer is good in Canada due to facilities and pay packages. Now AVIT solutions is looking for the following vacancies:
- Software Engineer
- The candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute with relevant experiences of 5 years.
- Applicant must be 20 years old or above.
Salary is $50,000 annually for 45 hours per week.
The last date to apply is 30-July-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send latest resume at following: [email protected]
AVIT solutions aim to provide an efficient service to its clients. It aims to integrate the customers existing assets to provide flexible IT solutions. AVIT solutions provide low-cost software and hardware to some nonprofit organization It provides technology solutions and services including, MS office 365, Google AdWords and YouTube Ads, etc.
Duties of Software engineer:
The duties of software engineer is following.
- Analyze, Collect and document user’s requirements and design physical and logical specifications;
- Design, process, and network models to analyze architecture and to check the performance and reliability of systems design;
- Analyze, Plan, design, and help the team in the development, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems;
- Lead the teams of IT professionals in the designing and development of software;
- Lead and coordinate teams of information systems professionals to process control software and other embedded software control systems;
International candidates/ Foreigners or anyone who can liven in Canada legally can also apply. Visa sponsorship facilities are available.