student officer – police constable degree apprenticeship (pcda). A career in the police department is one of the best jobs you’ll ever do. Everyone cannot join the police department due to the challenging environment, but it comes with many benefits and packages.
- Student Police Officer
- The candidate must be enrolled in college or university certification from a recognized institute.
- Applicant must be 17 years old.
The salary range is £24,780 – £41, 130 for 40 hours per week.
The last date to apply is 18-July-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here at the following:
- Minimum of a level 2 qualification in English and mathematics and Make sure you have uploaded these to your resume:
- This program is for those without degrees, but if you have completed, you can apply:
- If you are studying for a program, you can apply for this entry route:
- Have not been rejected by any force in the last three months:
- No political involvement:
- A person having tattoos on hands, face, or neck are not eligible:
- No criminal records:
- Not been registered as bankrupt or sex offender:
The PCDA provides career opportunities for individuals to obtain a degree and start earning a salary as a student police officer.
The program is in partnership with Liverpool John Moores University, which delivers practical application, tutorship, job training, course work, and exams. The lessons are providing at Liverpool and St Helens by the agency.
Our police officers are ours representatives in the community. They are dealing with victims and preventing crimes. They belong to different communities, but their goal is the same to keep communities safe.
We are looking for candidates who can protect our streets, to serve the people. It is not an easy task, but you should show courage to fulfill your goal.
Before joining, you should keep the following questions in mind:
- Do you want to run towards danger to protect others?
- Are you able to deal with complex and sensitive issues?
- Do you have the skills to deal with people with cool and calm?
- Are you able to provide clear and accurate evidence in court?
- Are you able to do a job with different shifts?
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.