Supervisor jobs at Shell Canada. The Career Outlook for supervisor jobs is good due to pay packages and facilities. The shell company provides a stress-free environment to its employees. The company is looking for dynamic and qualified candidates for the following post.
- Retail store supervisor
- The candidate must have a graduation/high school certificate degree in relevant subjects with experience.
- Applicant must be 25 years old or above.
Salary is from $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week.
The last date to apply is 14-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send their latest resume at following: [email protected]
Shell company is the largest oil company in Canada. Oil production, natural gas, and the marketing of gasoline products are the major sources of its business. Its headquarter is in Calgary, Canada. Now it is hiring as a retail store supervisor.
Duties of Supervisor:
The duties of retail store supervisor are following
- Sell stock;
- Prepare reports on deals/sales volumes, promoting and workforce matters;
- Approve/authorize payments with a money order/cheque ;
- Approve return of the product;
- Assign deals laborers to obligations;
- Resolve issues that emerge, like client complaints and supply deficiencies;
- Manage and co-ordinate exercises of laborers;
- Manage and keep up with stock
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
It is a semi-governmental department, so they get all benefits like Pension, Life insurance, Medical and dental plan, Premium Payment Plan, Healthcare Reimbursement allowances, etc.