Supervisor jobs in Canada for foreigners. Crossfield Subway is hiring candidates as a food services supervisor. It is among the top jobs in Canada for foreigners. International students also take pride to do job here.
- Food services supervisor
- The candidate must hold College/CEGEP from a recognized institute with relevant experiences.
- Applicant must be 20 years old or above.
Salary is $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week.
The last date to apply is 21-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send latest resume at following: [email protected]
Duties of Food Services Supervisor:
The duties of food supervisor are following:
- Control and Supervise activities of staff related to food preparation;
- Supervise and maintain assembly of trays;
- Handle and Supervise delivery of food trolleys;
- Prepare reports and submit within time;
- Manage and maintain records of stock, repairs, and sales;
- Design work schedules for lower employees;
- Estimate and record ingredients and supplies;
- Maintain food service and quality as required by company.
- Answer customers’ complaints or concerns;
- Train new staff for job duties,
- sanitation and safety procedures;
- Establish methods to meet work schedules;
- Hire food service staff
International candidates/ Foreigners or anyone who can liven in Canada legally can also apply. Visa sponsorship facilities are available.
The temporary foreign worker program (TFWP) allows to work without a permit, but it’s not a permanent solution. According to this worker program, you need to show that you are ready to leave the country when government officials say. There are different criteria for TFWP. The most famous process is that someone that can support you during your stay in Canada.