The Home Depot Canada is hiring! The Home Depot Canada is the best place to grow your skills. It also offers permanent, part-time, and seasonal jobs. The career outlook for home depot Canada employees is also good.
- Sales Assistant
- The candidate must hold a Secondary (high) school graduation from a recognized institute with relevant experience.
- Applicant must be 20 years old or above.
Salary is from $25.10 hourly for 30 hours per week.
The last date to apply is 02-October-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online here: https://careers.homedepot.ca/job-search
Home Depot Canada is one of the largest retailer companies. There are a total of 182 stores in each province of Canada. More than 28,000 workers are working in this company. Now, it is looking for rental store sales associate.
Sales associates provide services to the customers to access their needs. The sales associate works under the leadership of the sales supervisor.
Specific store hires their sales representative for various departments including Building materials, paint, hardware, and electrical.
Duties of sales assistant:
- Answer customers questions about the project to determine their requirements
- Ability to perform multitasks
- Completely describe the benefits and features of products
- Guide clients about the product needed to complete their project.
- Maintain the condition of allocated areas and make sure it is clean and safe
- Control and verify orders for pick-up or delivery
- Use Home Depot computer software for inventory and order delivery.
- Ability to work in shifts
- Experience in the customer’s services environment
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Experience in trade is a positive point.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview.
It is a private department, still they ensure some benefits like Paid leaves, medical allowance, etc.