Web Designer jobs in Canada. The career outlook for a web designer is good in Canada due to pay packages and facilities. Canamex Electronics Limited is a government-registered company. Now it is looking for a web developer.
- Web Designer/web programmer
- A candidate must be graduated in computer software, computer sciences, or IT-related field from a recognized institute.
- Applicant must be 18 years old or above.
Salary is from $40,000 to $70,000 annually for 40 hours per week.
The last date to apply is 04-September-2021.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send latest resume here: [email protected]
- Compose, change, integrate and test software code;
- Identify and write technical problems, processes, and solutions;
- Support in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements;
- Manage existing software by making modifications as required;
- Compose, modify, integrate and test programming code for e-commerce and other Internet applications,
Computer technology knowledge:
TCP/IP & Database software; Networking software & hardware; Networking security & Servers; File management software; Security & Programming software; Web service design & HTML editing software; Software development; Website development and management software; Multimedia software
Who can apply:
Canadian citizens or any person who can live legally in Canada can apply for web developer jobs.
The selection procedure consists of the Application process (complete application form), Test, and Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a private department, but they get some limited benefits medical, allowance, paid leaves, etc.